to the Oklahoma State Department of Health's web-based query system, Ok
tatistics on H
vailable for E
veryone (OK2SHARE). This system allows users to query public health datasets directly without going through the request process.
OK2SHARE data are intended to support evidence-based decision making for public health in Oklahoma, to plan and improve service delivery, evaluate health care systems, inform policy decisions, and aid in research. Other uses or disclosures are not permitted.
OK2SHARE has been designed for easy access. The following steps will help you navigate through OK2SHARE.
News and Updates
- To retrieve data from OK2SHARE, first select the type of data you would like to access.
Vital Statistics: Birth; Death; ITOP; Infant Death
Hospital and ASC Discharges: Inpatient Discharges; ASC and Outpatient Surgeries
Health Surveys: BRFSS; YRBSS
Health Registries: Birth Defects; Cancer; Injury
- Next, if available, select the format of the information you want: statistics, crosstabs, static tables, etc.
- Follow the general instructions at the top of the page and submit your request. If you have difficulty selecting the criteria, you may contact one of the OK2SHARE staff at email@example.com or (405) 271-6225.
- 2017 data have been added to the Final Birth Statistics, Crosstab and Standard Tables.
- 2017 data have been added to the Final ITOP Statistics and Standard Tables.
- 2017 data have been added to the YRBSS Statistics.
- 2016 data have been added to the BRFSS Statistics and Crosstab.
- 2016 data have been added to the Final Hospital Inpatient Discharge Statistics.
- 2016 data have been added to the Final Death Statistics and Standard Tables.
- 2016 data have been added to the Final Cancer and Injury Mortality Statistics.
- 2015 data have been added to the Final Cancer Statistics.
- 2015 data have been added to the Final Infant Death Statistics.
- 2015 data have been added to the Final Hospital Outpatient Surgery Statistics.
- 2015 data have been added to the Final ASC Surgery Statistics.
- 2014 Hospital Quality reports (MONAHRQ) are now available.
- 2013 data have been added to the Injury Discharge.
- 2009 data have been added to the Final Birth Defects Statistics.
The External Links page contains links to other data available online. If you have suggestions for other external links, please submit the information via the email address below.
If you would like to receive an email when new data or updates have been added to OK2SHARE, please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.