to the Oklahoma State Department of Health's web-based query system, Ok
tatistics on H
vailable for E
veryone (OK2SHARE). This system allows users to query public health dataset directly without going through the request process.
OK2SHARE data are intended to support evidence-based decision making for public health in Oklahoma to plan and improve service delivery, evaluation health care systems, inform policy decisions, and aid in research. Other uses or disclosures are not permitted.
OK2SHARE has been designed for easy access. The following steps will help you navigate through OK2SHARE.
News and Updates
- To retrieve data from OK2SHARE first select the type of data you would like to access. The following contains the layout of data available on OK2SHARE
Vital Statistics: Birth; Death; ITOP; Marriages, Divorces and Annualments
Hospital and ASC Discharges: Inpatient Discharges; ASC and Outpatient Surgeries
Health Surveys: BRFSS; YRBS
Health Registries: Cancer; Injury
- Next, if available, select the format of the information you want: statistics, crosstabs, static tables, etc.
- Follow the general instructions at the top of the page and submit your request. If you have difficulty selecting the criteria, you may contact one of the OK2SHARE staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405)271-6225.
- Outpatient and ASC surgery data are now available by various units of interest (Patent, Encounter, and Procedure) under Hospital & ASC.
- 2007 Final Cancer data are now available with new maps and IHS Service Units as a geographical option.
- YRBSS data are now available through 2009.
- 2009-2010 preliminary ITOP data are now available in the new ITOP Preliminary Statistics.
- 2008 data have been added to the ITOP Final Statistics.
- 2010 data have been added to the Preliminary Birth Statistics, Crosstab and Standard Tables.
New Design Enhancement
- OK2SHARE has a new look! Available modules have been put into categories and the navigation has changed.
The External Links page contains links to other data available on line. If you have suggestions for other external links, please submit the information via the email address below.
If you would like to receive an email when new data or updates have been added to OK2SHARE, please send your contact information to email@example.com.